Friday, July 9, 2010

Walk Down Memory Lane

So I was looking at my Myspace account which I hardly ever log into anymore and I found some videos of Brett when he was about 18 months or so. He has grown up soooo much since then( and yes I know kids have a way of doing that). I had forgotten some of the little things he would say at that age and watching those videos flooded me with memories of when our little Brett Brett spoke nothing but "{baby chinese". Or when he would say "want down, want down" for everything!!! Even when he wanted up for you to hold him..LOL He had the chubbiest little cheeks and they would bounce when he would run... which was all the time. He NEVER walked.... that took too long...LOL. I just cant believe how much he has changed and how fast it has all been! I get so busy in the day to day that I don't stop and realize how fast these boys are changing every day! Austin is already getting ready to teethe! It seems like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. Seeing those videos made me think that maybe I should slow down a little and take the time to enjoy all those fleeting precious moments that happen every day! Before we know it they will be all grown up! Seeing that video just made me wish we could keep our babies small just a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment