Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!




So today was our nation's birthday. I was trying to explain this to Brett this morning as we were eating breakfast and he just couldn't wrap his little brain around that fact. I said well you know all of the outside... it is the outside's birthday and he says.. well what about the inside..LOL. Gotta love him. So I bought the boys matching shirts for today..it was the first time they had dressed alike. I must say they looked absolutely ADORABLE!!!! We went to church and after the boys napped Brett rode his Jeep around the neighborhood. He LOVES that thing. He had to give Chloe a ride... that was so cute! John grilled some steaks that were yummy. THank you, baby! Deb and Larry were nice enough to let Brett play in their pool so Deb and I sat out there and drank some wine while the kids played. Then we watched the fireworks and Brett did some sparklers. NOw both boys are in bed and I am relaxing with yet another glass of wine. I hope everyone had a great 4th and didnt' forget what today was really about... celebrating our nations birthday and remembering all the sacrifices that were made and that are being made so we can live freely in this country. Thank you baby for all that you do. I hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment