Monday, November 8, 2010

Let the Craziness Begin!!!!

The week is finally here!!! Our movers get here Wednesday!!! ACK!!!!! I have to start loading our suitcases which means that the dogs will start their normal moping like they do everytime they see a suitcase. Thankfully I am all caught up on my laundry (mark this date down in history) so I just have to keep up with it and wash up last minute blankets or anything that I want to get a good cleaning before being packed for 2-3 months. There are many errands to be run and a few phone calls to make... but either way this week is our last week in our house. Kinda sad about this kinda excited. Thankfully, John will be able to come home and be here while the movers are packing us so that I can have help with the kids and be able to get some of the errands done. Our pre move out inspection is this morning so I am sitting here enjoying a nice cup of coffee... Austin is fussing beside me which means I better get up and get to it. Let the chaos begin!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment