Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Raspberries

So just had to share... My little Austin started trying to blow raspberries yesterday. This has to be one of the cutest things I have EVER seen. I do not have a pic or video of it yet.. but I am going to work on that.

My little Brett Brett made me feel so um LARGE the other night. I was getting ready to lay down beside Brett to read him his bedtime story. And he tells me that I don't need to lay down in his bed because the bed it little and I am to big and I might break it. Gotta love how kids will say just what is on their little minds. As I am getting ready to go down stairs I am kissing those sweet little cheeks and I tell him that "I love you all the way to the moon" and his reply "I love you all the way to the moon to... but get up." Gotta Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment