Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Wow, we are some busy folks! I have been looking at my planner this morning thinking how in the world are we going to get all of this done? LOL we are getting ready for a big move to Hawaii for 3 years!! So we all have doctors appointments out the ying yang and there is sooooo much to sort through before the movers arrive in 4 weeks!! I am excited about our move but I am nervous a little bit. This will be a big move so far away. I think the boys will love it though and I am sure we will all have a good time!! The island is supposed to be beautiful!

We have been here for 3 years now and soooo much has happened in that time. We have moved twice and absolutely love the house we are in now. Our neighbors at our old house turned out to be some of the best friends that we have. I think of Deb as my sister and love her kids to death. Oh and I like Larry too. LOL!!! Deb actually stayed at the hospital with me all night along with our family while we were waitng for John Austin's arrival. They are some great people. And even though we wont be neighbors anymore, they are in my heart. I know we will see each other again. :)

That is another thing that happened here. We added another member to our family. John Austin is such an angel and a great addition to our little family! We are so blessed with happy healthy boys.

Brett was just a little toddler when we first moved here and now he is in school. He will be 4 tomorrow. So alot has changed since we first moved here. And I am sure alot more will change in the next 3 years as well! I look forward to what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment