Monday, December 13, 2010

Bring on the Lysol!

I think we need to purchase that stuff by the gallon. After Austin got over his fever and red ears Brett got a bad cold. Then Austin kept a cough for about a week then started running fever. We took him in to the Er and they said it was an ear infection. Yesterday Brett caught a stomach bug along with alot of the family. Austin had a much better night last night and I am hoping he is going to start feeling better. I am also proud to announce that his first tooth has almost broken through. He has had such a rough time with this. Austin really hasn't felt good the entire time we have been in MS. I am hoping that we are on the road to recovery.

John made it back home this past Thursday and we were so glad to have him back. I missed him so much while he was gone. We have been fortunate in that we haven't had to be apart in a LONG time so it was strange when I had to take him to the airport. It felt so good to get a hug from my hubby when he got off the plane. Brett was beyond excited to see his daddy. He stuck to him like glue for the first couple days. It was sooo sweet.I

In the midst of all the sickness we are busy getting ready for Christmas. I am so excited for the boys. I love this time of year and am so glad that we get to share it with all of our family. God has really blessed us. I hear Austin playing in his bed so I guess I should go get him. He just woke up for the day. Hoping for a healthier day!

No comments:

Post a Comment