Monday, September 13, 2010

Just thinking...

Now my hubby would say to my title "Don't hurt yourself!" LOL He is just so sweet I tell ya! Anyhoo. Brett is getting ready to start preschool in the next week or so. My baby boy will be going to school 5 days a week for about 3 hours everyday. That totally ends him being at home with me every day all day! And while I am excited for him and know he will LOVE it. And hey lets face it I will enjoy some time with Austin and the little break. Although, I am kinda sad b/c it means that my baby boy isn't a baby anymore. He is starting a new phase in his life towards growing up. Next month he will be turning 4! It seems like yesterday that we were bringing home from the hospital. Time sure does have a way of flying by.

And then along came Austin. He is my precious baby boy, he is our last baby. He is so sweet and just full of energy and smiles. I love this angel so much. He was a very (cant' stress that word enough) difficult baby in the beginning. But we got through all that and now he is such a joy. He fills my days with lots of cooing and smiles. He is rolling all over the place and is starting to reach for who he wants. :) I am so happy that he is out of the difficult stage but a part of me is sad because I know this is my last baby. This will be the last time I will hold a precious baby of my own in my arms. I am happy and excited and proud of him with every new thing that he learns to do but I am trying to enjoy every minute of it b/c it will be the last time I experience it with my baby. They grow up so fast. I am just so thankful that I get to be the mommy to these two incredible boys. I love them more than words can say. Brett tells me that " I love you all the way around the world, and to the sky and moon." I guess that pretty much sums it up :)

My Brett Brett



My Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment